Thursday, September 10, 2009

St. Louis's Own "Up in the Air" Trailer

This is the trailer for "Up in the Air." It's the film George Clooney has been filming in St. Louis for the past few months. I hear there are going to be a lot of locations and landmarks featured in the movie that should make for a cool experience for us natives. Plus I hear the movie itself is going to be an early contender for Best Actor and Best Picture Oscars. It was directed by the same guy who did "Thank You For Not Smoking" and "Juno," both of which I loved. The movie opens December 4, 2009. Leave your comments in the replies.

1 comment:

  1. I really like George Clooney, and I love that this is filmed in St. Louis...but I am still a little confused about what the movie is about. It looks good, but I don't know if I understand the concept. Either way, I will probably check it out!

    ReplyDelete