Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Different Slide of Me: Integrate/Advertising - A Visual Introduction to Social Media

Hey guys,

So the other day I found this really cool site called Slideshare. Basically, it lets professionals post their powerpoint slideshows and allows users to read and rate them as they please. They also host contests each year for the best slideshow. It's a pretty cool site where I actually found some of the most interesting documents on the internet.

Below is my first attempt at a slideshow. I modeled it after some of the best ones that I saw on the wesbite. I'm basically calling it an attempt at a Visual Introduction to Social Media. It talks a little bit about Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin and gives a few basics on what it takes to be a social media success. Get personal, get honest, and get out there.

I'll be adding more to this in the next few weeks, but here is a peep at the rough draft coming in at about 20 slides.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Slideshare website is a good idea. I think it will help a lot of young professionals, like yourself, get their names and ideas out into the world. And great slideshow that you posted. Very creative and professional looking!

    ReplyDelete